Seeking Custom Implementation and Migration

We are currently running a WordPress website and would like to move our commenting, PM’s, forums, and gamification onto a custom Discourse environment. It would need to be harmonized with a new website design (to be provided by our graphic designer), so that it looks and feels as if the user never moves from one site to another. Upon implementation, existing data from comments, forums, and private messages would need to be migrated. Our site is quite active and has over 14 years’ worth of content.

The work would need to begin no later than mid-February and we would be going live sometime in March. Please let me know if you are interested or if you know of any companies that would be well qualified for this work! Thanks.

• Aaron
1 Like

Hey Aaron,

We at Pavilion have the depth and breadth to help you with that. You can book an initial consult with one of our project managers at the link below. They’ll be able to show you examples of our work and walk you through the project lifecycle.

2 Likes

Hi Robert,

Thanks for connecting me with your team. I had a great conversation with Bhanu. I presented Discourse to my team today and I have been asked to come back with a direct head-to-head comparison between Discourse and Invision (www.invisioncommunity.com), and to do so today! I started a thread below, but I was hoping you might be able to give me your own opinion:

Thanks for any thoughts on the matter.

– Aaron

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.