We are running Discourse since dec’13. Meanwhile, we have thought some customization for several projects, but in our organization we haven’t a Rails / Ember.js developer, so we are searching someone that could helps us with one or some of the tasks on the list:
- Embed a Google Calendar on a post: the current plugin to do that doesn’t seem to work
- Embed a Google Drive (Spreadsheets) on a post: as seen and suggested on this topic, “It would be fantastic to embed a spreadsheet so people on a topic could fill data or answer a form”.
- Stats: As I suggested on this topic, the export user info list doesn’t export enough data for us. Jeff Atwood suggested to write a little app that queries from the Discourse API but we don’t know to do that
Custom layout: it would be useful for us to add a column to the right side (only for /latest and /categories page), where we could add the html we wanted, as is now the header and footer:
- (v0) Adding a new tab to the layout
- (v0) Embedding a mediawiki site on the tab
- (v1) Share login with mediawiki, add custom badges for contributors, link discussions with topics…