[Solved]: Need a developer for several Discourse projects / customization

We are running Discourse since dec’13. Meanwhile, we have thought some customization for several projects, but in our organization we haven’t a Rails / Ember.js developer, so we are searching someone that could helps us with one or some of the tasks on the list:

1. Plugins:
  • Embed a Google Calendar on a post: the current plugin to do that doesn’t seem to work :frowning:
  • Embed a Google Drive (Spreadsheets) on a post: as seen and suggested on this topic, “It would be fantastic to embed a spreadsheet so people on a topic could fill data or answer a form”.
  • Stats: As I suggested on this topic, the export user info list doesn’t export enough data for us. Jeff Atwood suggested to write a little app that queries from the Discourse API but we don’t know to do that :frowning:
  1. Custom layout: it would be useful for us to add a column to the right side (only for /latest and /categories page), where we could add the html we wanted, as is now the header and footer:

2. Mediawiki integration:

• (v0) Adding a new tab to the layout
  • (v0) Embedding a mediawiki site on the tab
  • (v1) Share login with mediawiki, add custom badges for contributors, link discussions with topics…

You might want to check out/install my sidebar-plugin. It provides (as the name suggests) a sidebar with plenty of existing widgets. No free-html-blob yet though, but PRs welcome.

2 Likes

Do you know of anyone that has this in use at the moment? I’d love to see it in action.