Some issue user profile when visiting through mobile

(Gurjyot Singh) #1

I was visiting my profile and thought to fill up my bio in the profile and there I saw some issues.

First, the bio box has an alignment issue.

Second, when I tried to select the date for Birthday date drop-down then the drop-down kept opening and closing in an instant. Along with opening and closing of drop-down the mobile keyboard also pops up and goes back. This thing went on going for every time I tried to select the date. And because of this I never got a chance to actually select any date.

I am using Moto G5 Plus with Android 7.0 and using Google Chrome (latest version).

Help us test a new composer style
(Joshua Rosenfeld) #3

@joffreyjaffeux, the cakeday issue seems to be caused by select-kit.

@awesomerobot/@zogstrip, I can repro the composer issue on a narrow screened device in the Chrome emulator, like iPhone 5. Cannot repro on my phone (Pixel 2 XL).

I don’t know if this is a bug in my browser but whenever I hit topic controls or categories when creating a new topic here on meta my keyboard appears then disappears, whereas the keyboard doesn’t pop up on older discourse versions, including my own forum,40 I haven’t checked anywhere else but here. I’m using chrome on mobile device.

^ This sounds related to the above (which was an issue before the new composer was merged so I’ve moved the post).

(Joffrey Jaffeux) #10

This should be fixed, can you confirm please?

(Gurjyot Singh) #11

The age selector drop-down works fine now but the About box can sure use some work.

(Joffrey Jaffeux) #14

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.