Suspension Time Frames Incorrect

It appears here that all of these days should actually be in a month, that would make all of these date [Month] 11th since it is February 11. If I want to suspend for exactly a month, I have to instead go to the calendar and select. Is there a way to change this so it would be exactly a month away?

3 Likes

I re-categorized this to the UX category. I don’t think that it’s technically a bug. Your point is a good one though. I notice that when I select a time frame for a bookmark, the Next Month option returns March 11 (for today), instead of returning March 1 for next month as is shown in the suspend modal.

3 Likes

Is there anyway the developers are able to change it so it runs off the same system as the bookmarks in regards for dates?

1 Like

Maybe, let’s ask @martin next week to take a peek.

2 Likes

This is a little bit tricky because I made a new component for bookmarks and topic timers to use, which has time presets slightly different to these dropdown components. I will take a look and see if I can somehow make just the time part consistent between the two. We don’t want the big list design that is in the bookmark/timer modal in places like this (I don’t think).

2 Likes