Tickets Plugin 🎟

@jerry0 Thanks for the nudge, I’ve updated the OP.

Generally, if you’re interested in this plugin I would encourage you to check out Discourse for Teams. I don’t work for Discourse.org, and I’m not entirely sure if you could fulfil this use case within that framework, but if I were considering a use case involving this plugin, I’d start by looking there. I would note that the original author of the spec for this plugin @tobiaseigen now works for Discourse.org (perhaps even on Discourse for Teams?) :slight_smile:

That said, if you are interested in taking this plugin further, Pavilion would be open to developing it as part of a paid contract, depending on what you’re looking to do. You can PM @Ellibereth if you’re interested in doing that. We’d also potentially be interested in doing some (free) open source work on it, but our schedules in that respect are currently very full, so it’d have to be later in the year.

We (Pavilion) don’t currently use this plugin internally. If that changes, and we start using it for some reason, then you may see some work on it sooner (@Ellibereth perhaps we should; let’s revisit this).

6 Likes