Topic List not loading

discourse

1 Like

Topic lists are loading fine for me here on Meta. Not sure what the problem is, but they seem to be loading for you too?

1 Like

yes, it is loading, but when it stays at the end of the list, it continues to load as in the image.

1 Like

You were not scrolling? Because this was not the actual end of the list, you have over 600 unread topics as I can see.

2 Likes

Hiya @Muhammed_EKÄ°CÄ°! Is that screencast showing Meta? I just wanted to confirm.

I hope it was only a temporary hiccup, please refresh your browser and try again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@maiki this is what i did: go to meta.discourse.org. Swipe down on the screen once and wait. The rest is as in the picture. It’s like a hidden hand is constantly swiping down. I am able to reproduce this on my two different computers. Browser Chorome version 103.0.5060.114

I clear the browser cache and sign in again, same result.

the title was changed to “topic list not loading” but in fact it might be loading too much unnecessarily :slight_smile:

i have this problem in focused sidebar theme. In the Light theme, everything is smooth as it should be.

Adding:

There is a problem with the theme that I have enclosed in a red rectangle. The other focused sidebar theme is fine.

3 Likes

Hello, Previously I reported a this kind of issue but now it’s works fine for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Muhammed_EKÄ°CÄ°. :+1:

We’re aware of this bug, even though reproducing it is touch and go. Thanks for the report. :slight_smile:

2 Likes