Infinity loading issue on Focused Sidebar

Hello,

I don’t know if this is the good place for this and I know the theme is in active development. I just noticed this :slightly_smiling_face:

Before, I reported a bug from this kind of issue but that is only affect on Android mobile device. Now I noticed I think the same infinity loading issue on Focused Sidebar theme every page where the loading spinner appears.

Here is the previous report: Infinity loading in topic

On topic page:

On activity page:

I think the same happening on all page where loading is appear. Only on desktop.

4 Likes

Experiencing the same.

Note, sidebar issues are heavily de-prioritized cause @tgxworld is busy building a first-class sidebar.

Not exactly following what is wrong here? Can you explain a bit more? Content is rendered as a duplicate?

1 Like

Hello Sam, The issue I reported here is when the loading spinner appear on the bottom and not just the next 20 posts load. It keeps always on the bottom and loop the loading without scrolling. This repeats until jumps to the end of the topic or page. :slightly_smiling_face:

I see, I would love to fix but sadly a fix here is very low priority. Some time this year we will have sidebar integrated into core and we can address this fix then.

1 Like

Hello,

This issue seems to be fixed. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like