Tracking Staff Actions on Flagged Topic/Post(Watched Words)

Is there a way to view or add a log message to the staff actions log when a topic or post is flagged for watched words, and subsequently, if its flagged status is ignored, approved, or rejected by a moderator? The issue I’m encountering is that if moderator X approves, ignores, or rejects a topic or post and then forgets about it, or if it contained disallowed content, admin A seems to have no method, that I’ve discovered, to identify who reviewed the flagged topic or post.

This is found in the review queue. So if you go to /review on your site, you will be able to filter the results like so:

So for example above I selected ‘all reviewed’ and this (below) is the last reviewed item. Of course you can filter by username, date etc.

Another way to find out is by going to a topic, clicking the topic actions :wrench: and pressing ‘Moderation History’ this will pull up any relevant moderator actions in that specific topic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.