Version 3.1.0 Beta 1
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Admin > Users > Send Invites > Invite
- type in email address for restriction
- add topic
- Add to group
- Set expiry to 2 weeks
- Able to save invite. Can copy link into formatted email, etc.
- Cannot save invite. Cannot generate link.
- Save invite button doesn’t respond
- Save and send email button doesn’t respond.
- CAN generate link without an email attached. (not a valid workaround as not secure and we have sections under NDA)
- Our IT department has enabled login using an existing profile login to a different website that we have. As in our users have accounts for our sales website. They can use that same login to get into Discourse. The login button redirects to our sales website’s login where the user inputs their information and then they are redirected back to Discourse (logged in).
- This was previously working but has not been working for about 3 months now, the last working version definitely had a 2.x version number.