Unable to scroll down to access 'close channel'

I know I’m asking THE STUPIDEST question, but I’ve clicked all over. It’s not the gear. It’s not from inside the chat. Nothing in Admin chat settings… what am I not seeing? Is there a stealthy wrench in the corner I’ve overlooked?

…not under settings under the gear, not Members nor About…

1 Like

Are you staff?

You reach this by clicking channel title.

1 Like

I am!

And I’m not sure why I can’t scroll down further on this screen. I’ve never had this problem in the browser…

1 Like

We have a resizing bug on main branch which is fixed but not deployed yet. What happens if you hit refresh here?

1 Like

You can try zooming the browser to 75% or less, this may be the best solution so far.

2 Likes

I’ve refreshed the browser, also I closed and reopened, logged out and back in, and it’s still not scrolling. Should I try new browser?

No it’s a bug no browser will change it. Will look at it.

That’s a good-enough workaround for now, thank you!

2 Likes

Ok so this is an older bug than I thought, I guess we didn’t see it as most of the times it was fitting screen.

Will fix it early next week.

3 Likes

I’ve refreshed the browser, also I closed and reopened, logged out and back in, and it’s still not scrolling. Should I try new browser

No sorry nothing you can do but the zoom trick explained above. I will push a fix for it Monday.

I think this was also reported earlier here: No scroll bar on settings for a channel

I had a note to follow up on that but lost track of it.

4 Likes

I have pushed fixes for this, should be all good, thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.