Unable to see all the topics in UI side of drupal

Migrating drupal to discourse but i am facing some issue regarding topics.
I have migrated the thread data from the Drupal database to Discourse database. But we can’t see the all the thread data in front end. I have selected the data from that particular table from the drupal database but Still we are facing this kind of issue.
can anyone help on this

Are there errors when the script runs showing that the topics weren’t created for some reason? I suspect so, but it’s just a guess. If that’s the case, I think running the script again will generate the same errors. Something like the body was too short, maybe totalcount was empty or nil, maybe?

If you don’t see any such errors, if you do something like Post.where("raw like '%some text in post%') can you find the post? You might also look in the post_custom_fieldtable to see if it looks like the post got imported (I can't remember just how those get stored in that particular import scipt--something likePostCustomField.where(value: 'nid:THE_NID_THAT_SHOULD_HAVE_BEEN_IMPORTED`).

Hi @pfaffman I have ran script multiple time to get the mistake or if some topics are still not migrated but I didnt get any error on that, And also I have checked PostCustomField also and data stored as expected.
And yes when I am searching from console Post.where("raw like ‘%some text in post%’) like this I can find the data.

If you can find the post in the above Post.where, what happens if you go to /p/POST_ID

1 Like