Updated image on gravatar, not seeing it update on site

(Dave McClure) #1

I updated the image for the email address I use on our private forum on gravatar about a week ago.

It looks correct when I check here:
https://en.gravatar.com/site/check/

But It’s not updated on our private site yet.

I tried switching my profile to use the letter avatar and back again, but that didn’t do the trick.

Do I need to restart the server or something?

(Felix Freiberger) #2

Did you try hitting this button?

(Dave McClure) #3

Yeah, I tried that. The image in that dialog did not change. I just tried clicking “Save Changes” anyway… haven’t seen it update yet.

(Jeff Atwood) #4

Can we verify that gravatar refresh button here is still working in latest code @techapj? More than one report of this that I’ve seen…

(Sudhir Khanger) #5

Hi,

I also notice that profile image has not changed after updating my Gravatar.

(Arpit Jalan) #6

The gravatar update code was broken and was fixed 4 days ago.

@mcwumbly can you repro this issue on latest Discourse version?.

(Dave McClure) #7

Ah that looks like it’s probably it. I’ll last you know for sure after I do the next update. I was waiting for things to settle down a bit with some of the work currently going on (featured links, groups, ember), but I will update things soon.

UPDATE confirmed this is fixed in the latest version.

(Niv Shah) #8

I’m seeing this behavior again both on my installation of Discourse and on this installation. I updated my Gravatar quite a while ago and have clicked the refresh button with no luck. I am running 1.8.0.beta8

EDIT Scratch that, it seems to be updating fine on this installation. I’ll have to poke at my own install.