Uploading Twitter Images

I have updated my site with the twitter consumer key and secret, but I am still unable to post images hosted on twitter in my posts. After copying the image address and pasting it in post, the link and not the image is shown in the preview window. Please note that images hosted on other sites (like flickr) work just fine.

My second question is about storage. Is it possible to disable the local image uploading/ storage feature and require reference links for all images. My forum is going to include a lot of images and I am concerned about server storage space.

Thank you!

1 Like

That is not how it works. Paste a link to the tweet (with images) on a line by itself.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I tested it and it works.

Do you know if the second one is an option?

My second question is about storage. Is it possible to disable the local image uploading/ storage feature and require reference links for all images. My forum is going to include a lot of images and I am concerned about server storage space.

1 Like

If you search your site settings, there is one to disable local downloading of all remote images, which is on by default.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.