User not receiving emails for tracked topics and DM's

Dear Discourse,

We have a user reporting the following issue;

dear CF forum administrators: Since the software update less than 24 hours ago (I can see updated typography & navigation changes), I’m no longer getting any email from the forum. This includes topics I’ve manually marked as “Watched” as well as all 4 categories which I have listed as “Watching first post”.
None of my settings have changed. The last email I received from the forum was sent at GMT Mon, 31 Aug 2020 15:53:16 (from this topic).
Also my history list of unread topics (from the upper right corner by the profile link) looks reset, with very old topics appearing as new & out of chronological order.
I’ve checked the announcements thread and for any sticky posts, with nothing. Could therefore this problem only be for my own account? If it’s a known problem, or if you can see it for others now, can you post something about it soon & also let me know?

What is the best way to resolve this issue?

Have you looked at your mail logs to see if you’re sending mail? I’m not aware of anything that could reset a user’s statistics. Have you looked at the user profile to see if anything looks odd? Are you using any non standard plugins?

2 Likes

Hi Jay.

Thank you for the suggestions. I will look into them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.