We would like to add the plugin "discourse chat integration", but INCOMPATIBLE PLUGIN is returned

We would like to add the plugin for Discourse Chat Integration.
After adding to app.yml is returning INCOMPATIBLE PLUGIN. We are in version v3.3.0.beta1
Is there any place to check compatibility versions between Discourse and the plugins?

Is this a standard install? This doesn’t seem like a usual error.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.
We use an external DB, but I think the rest is standard. I re-run to further investigate the error and it is:

/var/www/discourse/plugins/discourse-chat-integration/plugin.rb:25:in `block in activate!': undefined method `register_problem_check' for #<Plugin::Instance:0x00007fd511555738 @directory_name="discourse-chat-integration", @path="/var/www/discourse/plugins/discourse-chat-integration/plugin.rb", @enabled_site_setting=:chat_integration_enabled, @initializers=[#<Proc:0x00007fd51169d1b8 /var/www/discourse/plugins/discourse-chat-integration/plugin.rb:20>], @extra_js_file_path="/var/www/discourse/app/assets/javascripts/plugins/discourse-chat-integration_extra.js", @metadata=#<Plugin::Metadata:0x00007fd512369338 @name="discourse-chat-integration", @about="Allows integration with several external chat system providers", @meta_topic_id=66522, @version="0.1", @url="https://github.com/discourse/discourse-chat-integration">, @assets=[["/var/www/discourse/plugins/discourse-chat-integration/assets/stylesheets/chat-integration.scss", nil, "discourse-chat-integration"]], @seed_data={}, @idx=0, @color_schemes=[], @javascripts=[], @locales=[], @service_workers=[], @styles=[], @asset_filters=[]> (NoMethodError)

Can you try again? There were changes related to this error last week

4 Likes

Thank you! I installed latest version of Discourse, and now it works

1 Like