Which hosting is Best?

Hi,
We decided to Change Digital Ocean Hosting to another hosting service. So, which hosting is best? We have 7 subdomain on a single domain. Our budget is $60/month.

4 Likes

Personally, I like communiteq. It’s a good hosting with great support. You can visit them at communiteq.com. They provide quick support and instant forum setup and you don’t even have to touch a line of code!

7 Likes

I can confirm having a good experience with Communiteq. Good, fast support, good pricing, good base feature set (e.g. some plugins included even at base hosting level). That said I’m not sure what you mean by “7 subdomains”, if you’re referring to 7 separate forums, but the pricing may not work for you in that case.

If you do need 7 separate forums with a $60/mo budget, then self-hosting would be the only option within that price range AFAIK. And at that point the question becomes: why are you leaving Digital Ocean? Since it appears to be widely recommended as the best affordable self-hosting option for Discourse, it’s important to know what about it did not work for you, in order to suggest alternatives.

10 Likes

Is there any Communiteq Team Member so I can contact him because I already have digital ocean plan, 10 days are left to ended.

2 Likes

They usually respond quickly to their contact page messages:

3 Likes

I have been a communiteq customer for years. Amazing and quick support, highly knowledgable team, blazing fast hosting, super reliable. Shoutout to @RGJ!

8 Likes

I am choosing communiteq but I already installed discourse. So I have to delete that installation?

1 Like

We have instructions to migrate your existing forum to us or you could consider our (paid) managed migration. However, if you’re just getting started it might be easier to just reinstall your themes and re-do your settings.

3 Likes

I have three sites with Communiteq spanning 18 months and their support and service is beyond exemplary.

4 Likes

Digital Ocean Hosting Is Best !
We just Migrate from private server to Digital Ocean!
Everything is Best from Digital Ocean!

2 Likes