How should I read this exactly? If a topic that I follow get the tag Contribute > Bug for example? I then don’t get notified? Or is it when a group/user is tagged in a post and when you edit it, those people will get a notification again. That last one is something I find very unnecessary and I want to disable that. Is that what this does? Because the description of this option sounds more like my first explanation.
AquaL1te
6
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Getting notifications for edits in topics with watched tags due to Question Answer plugin | 4 | 874 | February 27, 2020 | |
| Disable topic edit notifications | 21 | 2024 | September 17, 2025 | |
| Allow to suppress notifications for tag changes | 1 | 95 | August 4, 2026 | |
| Prevent a Topic from appearing in the recent list when its tags are modified | 8 | 628 | March 25, 2023 | |
| Send a notification to watching users when adding tag | 7 | 1127 | August 26, 2020 |