Hey, I’m still working on developing my plugin. It’s still in early stages and I wouldn’t recommend using it in production unless its a must for your community. Although let me know if you have any features you want me to prioritize and I can try to do that.
codergautam
(gautam)
6
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| How to disable SMTP during installation? | 6 | 678 | February 8, 2026 | |
| Disabling all emails except those registration related? | 5 | 2730 | July 8, 2016 | |
| Can Discourse function without emails entirely? | 9 | 853 | June 6, 2025 | |
| Is there any way to fully disable the email? | 3 | 570 | December 26, 2023 | |
| Disabling email verification | 4 | 2475 | September 8, 2020 |