Adding New Category crashes the whole forum

Hi I have created a new category and it crashes. How to make it work again? Currently, it’s just blank. I have restarted the app. Same result blank except for the /logs.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Here are the logs:

ActionView::Template::Error (undefined method `html_safe' for nil:NilClass Did you mean? html_safe?) /var/www/discourse/app/views/categories/index.html.erb:9:in `block in _app_views_categories_index_

ActionView::Template::Error (undefined method `html_safe' for nil:NilClass Did you mean? html_safe?) /var/www/discourse/app/views/categories/index.html.erb:9:in `block in _app_views_categories_index_

Are you on latest Discourse? We had a bug here when the description was null, but I believe we got a PR to fix that.

Yes, I am. How do I now fix it, so that the site will be live again? Thanks :slight_smile:

Can you please go to /admin/upgrade page and updated manually? I just created a new category locally and I can’t repro this problem.

The update to latest version isn’t clickable - should I upgrade the docker_manager first?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

@Falco site is live now. Thank you. :slight_smile: