Adding visuals to Sentiment Analysis

So what does this module actually do next to making an entry in the classification_results table?

1 Like

At the moment that’s all it does. We are working on summarizing and exposing the results of those classifications as information in the UI as show in

8 Likes

I love the UI mockup!

Does anyone have any Data Explorer queries to use in the meantime? My SQL is kinda on the ¿donde esta la biblioteca? level…

@SaraDev made some last week they can share here.

4 Likes

There’s a few DE queries for the Discourse AI plugin I shared here:

5 Likes

Hello @Falco do you have an update on when this widget will become available on in the admin dashboard?

1 Like

This is scheduled for our next sprint, so I’d guess no later than October.

1 Like

Is this still expected no later than October? asking for a friend

4 Likes

Yup, we did a first pass in the equation we going to use to classify between neutral and the sentiments, and we liked what we saw, so we are moving into implementation next.

6 Likes

Hyped for Halloween and sentiment’s release! :rocket:

Any timeframe on when the sentiment dashboard of sorts will be available? To Hifihedgehog’s point - it’s almost all Hallow’s Eve and with that comes the end of October. Can we expect our trick or treating gift from Discourse to be this? asking for a friend… again

:jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

We are on it, @Roman_Rizzi is working on it this week, hard to put a date on it though, we hope to have something in next few weeks and will reply here as soon as it is ready.

In the mean time, are you using data explorer queries? they provide all the information its just that UI is not as fancy.

6 Likes

We’ve released the first pass on exposing this info in the dashboard:

It will rollout to our customer with the module enabled in the next deploy. Emotion still need some work, but we are getting there!

8 Likes

Hi @Falco, in the future, will it be possible to dive deep into this data? I’d love to see what specific conversations are driving what sentiment

3 Likes

Yes, it’s in our roadmap to work on reports and way to drill down on this data, making it easier for admins to act on it.

7 Likes