Additional info when moving replies to another topic

A user created two topics in the forum, and unfortunately, both of them started getting replies. I’m attempting to move all replies from one topic to the other and realized that the Move to module could use some additional topic info to remove the guesswork.

For example, here is my Move to module:

I think this is the correct topic, but without any relevant data being visible I’m just guessing. Can it also display the topic’s author, date, etc? That, or add criteria to the search field(s).

After I merge this I am literally going to go to the new topic to see if this was the correct topic. That doesn’t seem ideal.

1 Like

Space is quite limited in the results, so I don’t know how much scope there is to add more info. :thinking: But one thing I do find quite useful is copy&pasting the destination topic URL into the search box rather than relying on search. That way I know I get the right one. It also works using topic id too, but I don’t find that any easier than just grabbing the whole address.

3 Likes

I’ll admit that I missed that you can search via a URL or ID. That would help a lot :slight_smile:

3 Likes