Admin Flags page is a 404

On one Discourse site I helped setup the links for admins that appear in the drop down menu below the users icon with text such as “@ system 6 flags waiting to be handled” takes you to a message page containing text like this:

@username Flags were submitted over 48 hours ago. Please review them .

Where the “Please review them” link point to /admin/flags, but this is a 404.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on here?

Possibly related to @eviltrout’s work.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. Some old PMs have the old review link, so I’ve added backwards compatibility for that case:

https://github.com/discourse/discourse/commit/a5182b0d6cf6b2467607441f3150507b01461baf

4 Likes

I am experiencing the same issue. I crafted a message with a bit more information and screenshots. Is this just something like a bug is is something else?

Here is what I was going to post:
Hi guys!

I have an interesting situation coming up recently and I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same or know what can I do to fix this.

I noticed that starting yesterday we started to have a large number of flag notifications coming our way, but when I open the flag it says that it does not exist or is set to private.

When I go the admin panel in moderation to see what flags are there it is just empty please see this:

If I click on the notifications it gives me a link to review the notifications

When I click on it to review I keep getting a message that says “Oops that page doesn’t exist or is private”

I am the admin and I can not see anything. Any ideas or suggestions to find out what is going on?

@eviltrout Will this be fixed on next update? Also, how do we add the GitHub Fix to current Discourse install?

Thanks so much for your help!

By the way I love Discourse you guys have done an AMAZING job with this! I want to say THANK YOU for creating this!

2 Likes

If you are using the tests-passed version of Discourse you should be able to update to it right away. Otherwise it’ll be in the next beta which should not take very long.

5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks so much for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.