Any major brands using Discourse?

What large or recognizable companies are using Discourse?

3 Likes

You can see a list of some customers here: discourse.org/customers

13 Likes

I did like to know that too. Thank you so much for the link. :clap:

4 Likes

Blizzard uses discourse too. Though for whatever reason discourse doesn’t advertise that.

4 Likes

On this page Discourse advertise the forums hosted by their service. Blizzard forum is self hosted.

No, that’s not true.

4 Likes

which post? :smiley:

Blizzard never talks about third parties, but I’m pretty sure from poking around when they moved to Discourse that they’re hosted by CDCK.

1 Like

I’d like to vouch for Discourse’s plans. We use Discourse’s Business plan, and it’s amazing. :sparkles: We are a forum of about ~7000 users, and we’ve been using Discourse since 2012, and we’re definitely satisfied with the service they provide. One of the most important features is probably the TL system. I love seeing the forum support itself without much need for a moderator, and even as a moderator I am saved by how easy it is to handle flags, etc. The Discourse support team does an excellent job of helping us figure out some issues. The UI, the features, and everything are perfect for any forum, and if that doesn’t satisfy you, there’s always themes and plugins to customize your forum more. I’d have to say there’s no better forum software.

7 Likes