Avatars disappearing from selectable avatars list

Hi this has been happening from the beginning of our install. We have V2.2.0.beta5 on digitalocean server.

The occurance is random we thought at first that it could be an issue with upgrades so we stopped upgrading discourse as soon as the update hits. Still, this happens again.
When I see in console log it shows “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()”

I searched the forum and never found anyone with a similar issue.

In general the advice when you have a strange error is to upgrade, not stop upgrading.

Could the avatars you’ve added be missing from wherever you’re loading them from?

It sounds like perhaps the avatars got moved out of the uploads directory. You could look for the missing ones under /var/discourse/shared/standalone/uploads something like

find /var/discourse/shared/standalone/uploads -name filename-of-image.jpg

I did look into missing place and its not there. This has happened before atleast 5 to 6 times then we stopped updating it.

Did you look in the tombstone directory?

Yup its not there. Its kidna strange. Someone suggested me to disable image optimization I did that too but no help

This is the current image that has gone missing.
https://forum.lastepochgame.com/uploads/default/original/2X/9/92601e230bde9c235f7527e401bf3f73ca76edb1.png

Holly Molly another file gone missing this time it’s a theme file I guess?
here is the error in the console
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()
/admin/themes/1:1
Also when I’m trying to edit and save customization in HTML it’s giving 403 error.