This is a rather strange one, but I’ve managed to reproduce it quite consistently:
- Ensure that you have badge SQL enabled.
- Find a badge without a query (or create a new one), and enter a valid query.
- Press Save.
- Swap badges from the list on the left, and then change back.
- Note how your query has disappeared, as well as query-related parameters like the trigger selection and revocation checkbox.
- Reload the page – your query and selections return, and now stick.
It’s not a big problem, but it’s a little concerning at first when a query you’ve been working on apparently isn’t saved and disappears.