Big thank you to the Discourse team!

First off, I was designated to find an application for internal work that allowed good fluid search features with ease of use and the capability to store documentation for training purposes. I went through something like 14 different applications and it was really a mixed bag of rocks that just didn’t quite mesh up to what we were looking for. Then a friend of mine pointed me in the direction of Discourse and to be honest I was a bit hesitant. It was a forums format, but not. It was different and that’s hard to sell to your boss. Ultimately I scrapped all other instances and soon found myself knee deep in the configuration of Discourse and I never once looked back. It fit everything we needed perfectly.

Secondly, when I had my first issue I didn’t know where to go, but coming here it was super simple to instanly find a fix and if I didn’t find it I could post my issue looking for help and both @codinghorror and @sam have been there within hours of my post helping out with quality info or a way to fix it.

So my hats are off to you two gentleman for somehow being able to keep up with the influx of bugs and continuously updating your superb software platform. Your dedication to your users is by far the best experience I have ever had.

Again, thank you for your superb work, you guys are the best in the business as far as I am concerned.

21 Likes

No, thank you for using Discourse!

We (and by we, I mean I) do not always do a good job with communication but we try.

9 Likes

Definitely the best support I’ve seen from any forum software I’ve used, most either charge big fees if you want them to even respond, and their community based support is almost non-existent. Great support here, one of the main reasons I’ll stick with Discourse.

6 Likes

And I wouldn’t be upset if Discourse caused the competitors to change…

you gotta change your evil ways.

1 Like