Blank homescreen

Hi!
When I try to load my discourse site I get this blank blue screen & this error in the developer console. Does anyone know what can cause this?

Thanks,
Kian

You are using Cloudflare “RocketLoader” on your Discourse site. That is know to randomly break Discourse, so you need to disable it.

One of the easier ways to disable all cloudflare special sauce is to make the orange cloud gray on your Cloudflare DNS entry for the forum.

3 Likes

You can resolve that specific error by adding a source to your content security policy script src setting, assuming you can use SSH or otherwise get a shell on the server:

cd /var/discourse
./launter enter app
rails c
SiteSetting.content_security_policy_script_src = "https://forum.thelostworldmc.com/cdn-cgi/scripts/"

@Falco may be alluding to further issues with Cloudflare RocketLoader beyond not being allowed to load the scripts though, so I don’t know if this is an actual solution for using RocketLoader.

I never knew RocketLoader could cause this issue. Just disabled it and it works fine!

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.