Building bootstrap error

You might try commenting out the templates other than postgres and then see if it’ll crank up and what those logs say.

1 Like

Ill def try this once the copying of server → local files is completed. :slight_smile:

Sadly, disabling them all still results in the same error.

I’m guessing, but it seems possible that the database was uncleanly shutdown, needs to do a recover, and isn’t quite being given enough time to finish that.

In fact, see this previous thread:

and perhaps see also this much earlier thread:

5 Likes

You sir are an actual godsend, this fixed it and I can’t thank you enough for it!!!

All I can do is praise you because god I was afraid I was going to have to restore from a backup a year ago and get the entire community mad at me.

4 Likes

Glad to be able to help! Now please take a backup, and copy it to another place for safety! (I always feel a bit nervous about updates and upgrades, and my forums are a great deal smaller than yours - far fewer people to be anxious about.)

Best practice is to take a backup before any change, and copy it elsewhere in case the whole machine goes belly-up.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.