A list of all edits viewable by Admin (perhaps sortable by member).
I think this would be useful for some very good reasons:
- Help keep a lookout for edit-spam
- Help see which members are being helpful (those adding tags, re-categorising Topics, editing titles, etc) (and so to see who would make good moderators)
- Help ensure workload between Mods is equal
What should be logged?
- Post edits
- Title edits
- Re-categorisation of Topics
- Appending/editing of tags
- Post deletions
Maybe if time allows (or this proves a success), go further, and add logs for:
- Topics that have been pinned/unpinned
- Wikis (made/unmade)
- Anything else that would allow an admin to quickly overview what’s been going on on the forum
I think this would be very useful for large companies/busy admins in particular