I have the same problem. I thought when I first changed js.browser_update it did display on an old browser (but I’m not 100% sure now), but today I see that it shows the original text. Is there any way round this… maybe treating this particular message differently, as mostly when this message is displayed Javascript won’t be on? Maybe a short plugin?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Customised js.browser_update message ignored | 1 | 333 | July 11, 2023 | |
| Request: Allow easier customization of "outdated browser" message | 5 | 1750 | September 1, 2014 | |
| [object Object] in top menu even after updating to v1.5.0.beta6 +23 | 5 | 1855 | November 27, 2015 | |
| Popup message and Text customization issue after upgrade | 9 | 1142 | February 20, 2023 | |
| IE 10: Blank page is showing rather not supported message | 5 | 1114 | May 6, 2019 |