Changing the max number of topics/replies a new user can do

I am specifically talking about new users with Trust Level 0. According to this guide, a new user can’t post more than 3 topics and can’t post more than 10 replies. Is there a way to change that 3 and that 10, perhaps make them higher? I can’t find anything in the trust level site settings; it seems there are only adjustments for minimum thresholds for certain privileges.

I think it’s “in the first day”
max topics in first day
max replies in first day

Not sure I understand. Do you mean that if I search “in the first day” in site settings I can change the max topics/replies? Because I tried searching for it and nothing came up :confused:

Yes :grinning: this is the parameters

max topics in first day
max replies in first day

3 Likes

Found it! Thanks. I have another related question though. These parameters are only involved with the first 24 hours of a new user (seemingly regardless of trust level).

What I want to know is whether, for example, I can change the max topics and replies for a user of trust level 0 permanently, regardless of the time that passes (so e.g. after 24 hours they won’t have the ability to just post freely), until such a time as they are promoted to trust level 1.

1 Like