Cloudflare with Discourse

There’s no reason you’d need a different IP.

There may be other problems, but this will be a definite blocker.

…which is your problem. Let’s Encrypt will only issue five certs for a given set of FQDNs within a week. You exhausted that limit within 45 minutes. Once you did that, any further attempt at installation was guaranteed to fail.

I did the normal installation the first time, an error occurred.
I did the second installation on digitalocean with one click, the same error happened.
It hasn’t worked since the first try.

I will wait now to place a new order SSL

A good chooes is share your ssh access to someone temporary, hire or request for free help.

I have been running discourse with cloudflare (hosted on vultr) for almost an year now. If You have a budget, maybe consider hiring someone to do it for you if you can’t figure out the exact problem. Feel free to post in #marketplace

3 Likes

I just can’t make it work with cloudflare :slightly_frowning_face:

google domain installation worked

1 Like

That means there’s something funky with your Cloudflare setup. If Cloudflare is running in DNS-only mode, it should function identically to any other DNS provider, Google included. If it doesn’t, that’s a Cloudflare bug, and you’ll need to reach out to their support team.

3 Likes

…and if it’s a Cloudflare bug, it isn’t a universal one–I personally manage two Discourse sites that are using Cloudflare DNS, and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one.

3 Likes

it depends on the settings, cloudflare offers several types

1 Like