[PAID] Custom wizard for new and old members

What would you like done?

Using the Custom Wizard made by @angus, using it as is or with some modifications if required to:

• create a wizard for new users (after they registered) and existing users to introduce: about, change avatar with a custom one, agree with forum rules & newsletter reciving, create a first post introducing themselfs.

When do you need it done?

As soon as possible

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?

150$

2 Likes

Hi Jules,

I’m sure Pavilion (home of the Custom Wizard and other plugins) would love to look at this (and your other requests) and see if we can come to an agreement on terms.

Can I request you create an account over here if you’d like to engage us https://discourse.angusmcleod.com.au/ (we’re part way through rebranding at the moment, apologies for any confusion!)

Cheers,

Robert

@angus @Ellibereth

5 Likes

I registered over at Pavilion. Can you point me to the right thread or section where I can engage with you guys with my Custom Wizard wanted setup?

Be happy to. I’ll see you over there.

My user there is Juless

You’r welcome to share it with the rest of us. It sounds like a nice feature :smiley: I would like to have on my forum…

1 Like

If code changes are required (TBC), perhaps you’d like to co-fund it with @Juless?

@angus

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.