Dark/Light Mode Toggle

Hmm, I cant seem to get this to happen. :cry: Sorry about that

1 Like

Hello, can you merge translations Add Arabic translation by jermanuts · Pull Request #37 · discourse/discourse-color-scheme-toggle · GitHub

Thanks for making it :heart:

2 Likes

Hi. Is there a reason that the dark mode doesn’t stick when I refresh the page in my Chromium-based browser (not using Google Chrome) on my PC and a lot of times just does nothing when I click on it?
It’s all setup correctly, but no idea why it won’t stick or toggle at all a lot of the times.

1 Like

For some reason on my instance the button is not showing in the most left bottom corner:

vs Meta:

I have been trying this on a default theme with only this compoonent enabled, and no other custom CSS, am I missing something here?

Even in safe mode, with all plugins disabled and just the default theme + this component, the toggle button is not in the same place.

1 Like

On another note, I see this issue happening on Meta, noticed this on my instance for a while now but figured it was just me)

This happens when the scheme is changed manually, and does not match the system scheme (as far as I can tell) - a refresh fixes it, but randomly the logo will revert to the “system” color ignoring the manually changed mode through the button.

1 Like