Discourse Chat Integrations


Subject: Unable to access Plugins section for Chat Integration setup

Hello,

I’m an administrator of the LXDAO forum and I’m trying to set up the Discourse Chat Integration plugin to connect with Telegram. According to the official documentation, I should be able to configure this in the Plugins section of the admin panel.

However, in my admin dashboard, I only have access to four sections: General, Moderation, Security, and Reports. The Plugins section mentioned in the documentation does not appear to be available.

Could you please help me understand:

  1. Is the Chat Integration plugin already installed on our forum?
  2. Do I need additional permissions to access the Plugins section?
  3. If we’re using a hosted Discourse solution, are there any limitations regarding plugin installation/configuration?

As an administrator, what steps should I take to properly set up the Telegram integration for our community?

Thank you for your assistance!