Discourse is awesome

Discourse is a pretty promising software. :slight_smile: Thanks for all of the wonderful team creating this AWESOME software! :tada:

33 Likes

I know right! It is plainly the best!

9 Likes

When you go on vBulletin or whatever and see 18 nested quotes… Or Reddit, where there’s a meme joke at the top and everyone else is ignoring everyone else.

2 Likes

yep! very easy to build community and encourage users to participate. :100::ok_hand:

3 Likes

One thing that I think makes Discourse stand out is how awesome the moderation tools are. All other BB software is all cramped and the moderation tools are horrible/hard-to-use. Discourse allowed me to do moderation naturally without having to stress about where all of the tools are.

14 Likes

+1 to this, Discourse’s mod/admin tools are second to none.

6 Likes

hey guys, what’s up! my name is arf and I recently decided to join the metaforums to learn more about discourse because i do some stuff on another discourse forum! : ) . I figured this would be the best place to post my first reply here because i really agree lol. thank you discourse, i’ve met some awesome people on here that i’ll treasure forever. hope there’s an awesome community here too! lel : p

6 Likes