Discoursehub - won’t connect to accounts

Since the latest update to the app, it doesn’t seem to want to “connect” accounts?

It comes up with an authorise option and it then goes back to the main screen and it doesn’t connect to the signed in accounts

App version 2.0.4

3 Likes

Latest iPadOS and iOS with 2.0.4 works as supposed.

I don’t know, then I’ve tried to reinstall the app

I got the notification that you replied, so maybe it’s started working and it was a Server side issue?

It still gives me a prompt to connect Though

When it is connected properly, it will tell me that I have a pending not notification in certain communities which it’s not doing that that’s all

I’m having the same issue. Latest app and iOS but it won’t let me connect. My private discourse sites are inaccessible.

2 Likes

Would it help if I uploaded a video?

2 Likes

Video:

1 Like

I’m having this exact same problem.

Just updated to a new iPhone 16 with iOS18.

Even happening with this forum too.

For details… I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app. And I’ve removed and re-added my forums multiple times.

2 Likes

I’m glad it’s not just me

2 Likes

I had posted about this in the Bug category today but was directed here. I have this issue as well.

Uninstall and reinstall didn’t fix it for me either. I’m in iPad OS 18.0, and have no problem on my iPhone running iOS 18.0.

2 Likes

Same here. Nothing fixes. It was fine until I recently wiped and reinstalled my phone.

1 Like

I left them a review as well to say that there is a problem, Just in case they don’t see this thread, However, they don’t appear to respond to reviews either so…. The last review they responded to on the App Store five was years ago

2 Likes

We saw this topic and will try to debug, as soon as possible.

6 Likes

Great, thank you. I know these things take time so it wasn’t a complaint. I was just stating a fact.

1 Like

Seems to be resolved now!

I am still having this issue.

tried to connect to Meta and other Discouse Sites…

ios 18 on iphone 16

3 Likes

This should be fixed shortly, I have just submitted a build of the app with a fix to Apple, once their reviewers approve it, it should roll out to users automatically.

Thanks to everyone for the reports. This was due to a regression in iOS 18 that caught us by surprise.

9 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you! :pray:

Now just waiting for Apple to approve and release it…

IMG_5882

3 Likes

I can confirm it now works with 2.0.5!

6 Likes