Dismiss individual topics

When having new messages in the New, Unread… category, there is a dismiss button that dismiss all the messages in them but it would be great if there where a way to dismiss single message (without needing to opening them)

(Jeff Atwood) #2

We have no plans to do this at the moment. Why not read the ones you want then Dismiss on the rest that remain?

(Caue Rego) #4

Agreed.

Maybe if there are too many / more messages to be dismissed, there’s actually a need to review your tracked items.

Because, for example in my case, I haven’t got the time to see all the new topics I want to see at once, so I remain them as “new” but I see them when I have time. There are others that I know I don’t want to see because of any reason, I just want to dismiss them (actually I open them to simulate de dismiss) without dismiss all of the unread topics (to read them any time soon).

(Mittineague) #6

So you’re wanting something like the Admin Bulk wrench where you can select checkboxes?

(Sam Saffron) #7

We already have keyboard shortcuts for bookmark / unbookmark (j + b) … I would be fine to add another shortcut for “r” or something if someone wants to do a PR, its pretty simple.