I’ve had this same issue on 1.4.3 and 1.5. I had hoped 1.5 would fix it as I saw another similar issue in this regard posted elsewhere.
How did this happen?
I am not 100 percent sure of the accuracy to the order I added images.
- Added category logo image.
- Wanted to see how a separate background image would look. Added background image.
- Soon decided the background image would not work. Removed background image, leaving logo image only.
- Background image remained, despite supposedly being removed.
- Decided to delete logo image too, as an added measure.
- Save and refresh, no logo or background images appear now.
- Added same logo image back from before.
- Did not add background image back.
- Somehow both images reappear. How is this possible?
- Figured something is messed up with my browser cache, so I clear it.
- Same problem rinse and repeat multiple times.
- Remove both images due to hassle.
- Version 1.5 arrives.
- I try once again to add the logo image hoping a fix had snuck into 1.5 for this issue.
- No avail.
You can clearly see from the following image, I have only uploaded a jpg logo image. There is no background image, yet it appears nevertheless.
Look at the background behind the UI popup.
And so I ask, what the heck is going on?
I would also like to add the following issue:
As seen above, when creating a new topic and selecting the category drop down menu, scrolling to the specific category shown results in a massive image being displayed that should not exist. No other category has this issue. The image shown is in the ‘about this category’ topic but that is all.