This might be related to Embedded topic split bug (500's) - 1.8.0 beta 4.
- running Discourse v1.9.0.beta8 +115
- I created an authorization for a host with pattern
/zoethical/ and a specific category to assign topics from web comments.
- the site owner created
- he added a comment for testing… The comment appeared in a new topic under the Uncategorized category.
- I moved the topic to the right category.
- The topic has the mention:
This topic will be closed after 7 days. according to the settings in Uncategorized.
- Important note that might affect the bug reproduction: the target category is a sub-category with permission restrictions, so that people using the embedding feature can discuss without polluting that main topics. The sub-categories have default permissions.
- The topic should be created in the right category.
- When the topic is moved, it should comply with the auto-close settings of the new category.
Unfruitful Steps Towards Resolution
I tried several things:
- moving to a new conference and adjusting settings in Admin > Customize > Embedding
- setting auto-close for the category, then resetting
- change the pattern from
Is there a way to fix this from the console?
What is the proper way to set a pattern for a sub-directory on the remote server?