Error 500 how to fix?

Docker Manager: FAILED TO UPGRADE
#<RuntimeError: RuntimeError>
/var/www/discourse/plugins/docker_manager/lib/docker_manager/upgrader.rb:210:in `run'
/var/www/discourse/plugins/docker_manager/lib/docker_manager/upgrader.rb:101:in `upgrade'
/var/www/discourse/plugins/docker_manager/scripts/docker_manager_upgrade.rb:19:in `block in <main>'
/var/www/discourse/plugins/docker_manager/scripts/docker_manager_upgrade.rb:6:in `fork'
/var/www/discourse/plugins/docker_manager/scripts/docker_manager_upgrade.rb:6:in `<main>'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/railties-7.0.8.1/lib/rails/commands/runner/runner_command.rb:43:in `load'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/railties-7.0.8.1/lib/rails/commands/runner/runner_command.rb:43:in `perform'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/thor-1.3.1/lib/thor/command.rb:28:in `run'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/thor-1.3.1/lib/thor/invocation.rb:127:in `invoke_command'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/thor-1.3.1/lib/thor.rb:527:in `dispatch'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/railties-7.0.8.1/lib/rails/command/base.rb:87:in `perform'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/railties-7.0.8.1/lib/rails/command.rb:48:in `invoke'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/railties-7.0.8.1/lib/rails/commands.rb:18:in `<main>'
<internal:/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/3.2.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb>:37:in `require'
<internal:/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/3.2.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb>:37:in `require'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/bootsnap-1.18.3/lib/bootsnap/load_path_cache/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:30:in `require'
bin/rails:18:in `<main>'
Spinning up 3 Unicorn worker(s) that were stopped initially

i got this error, how do i fix it?

Are you doing a .launcher rebuild app from the command line, or updating from the UI? If the latter, could you try the former?

3 Likes

I just update the discorse from settings :frowning: not from the command line

I think a manual rebuild should sort you out. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

It looks like itā€™s not possible to do this upgrade from the UI and that Discourse_docker should not attempt to do an upgrade. Iā€™ve at two sites that broke doing the upgrade and this is at least the second one Iā€™ve seen here since the latest release.

4 Likes

I think David has added a message now:

3 Likes