Errors with Reactions After Upgrade

Rebuilding is failing.
The last line I see at Putty is “Node.js heap_size_limit (1009.75) is less than 2048 MB, setting --max_old_space_size=2048” and that is where it stops.
It’s stalling right now, if I get a new message, I’ll add.
:frowning:

[WARN] (broccoli-terser-sourcemap) Minifying “assets/admin.js” took 36962ms (more than 20,000ms) and a similar message about “assets/plugins/chat.js” appeared.

It seems those processes took more than expected, but it is going on with the rebuilt now.

If I can make forum work after this, I will never ever update again. :slight_smile:

Theoretically, you should be mostly fine after this, it seems like you were just missing a large chunk of updates.

1 Like

Actually I was not. At least I thought I was not.
I was updating whenever something appear on the admin page.

And yes! It is back!
Yeey!

Thank you.

I think I can use just the hearts from now on, after such a stressful time, I decided I do not need them. :slight_smile:

And a final note, now the forum loads after enabling Reactions plugin, but the plugin is not working. :slight_smile:

Güncel is “up to date”

I’ve taken so much of your time, thank you very much for the support.

1 Like

Nope, sorry.
Everything is OK now and the reactions plugin is working.

To save some future time for the helpful members of this community, what did I do wrong?
I was updating everything that shows up at the admin panel.
Isn’t that all I should do? Should I rebuild after updating from the admin panel?

Thank you.

1 Like

I’m glad you sorted out the issue!

It’s unclear what happened. :thinking:

1 Like

That should have been all you needed to do, not sure why that wasn’t working properly.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me.
My only contribution to this forum is my problems but as a noob who is thought to be a computer guru by his friends, I am grateful for all the support I have here.
If anyone of you come to Ankara some day, we can organize a beer tasting. :slight_smile: