Favorites still in FAQ

It seems that at some point the Discourse had a favorites feature, and it somehow still lingers in the default FAQ.

Discourse provides tools that enable the community to collectively identify the best (and worst) contributions: favorites, bookmarks, likes, flags, replies, edits, and so forth. Use these tools to improve your own experience, and everyone else’s, too.

It is also possible that somehow we have an old version of FAQ, in which case I apologize for a false report (but I checked and it is on META as well).

3 Likes

Meta would also have an old copy; you’d need to look in the source tree but I think we removed it. New instances of Discourse (well later than 2015 or whatever) would have the new faq text.

6 Likes

That’s correct:

https://github.com/discourse/discourse/blob/b87205831bf3d6c6226f628bc91dfa6d04534630/config/locales/server.en.yml#L3095

We’ve been porting over from old version of Discourse and FAQ came with that as well I guess. Thanks!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.