In one of my self-hosted instances, which is up-to-date with the
beta branch, full names aren’t shown next to the username above a post, just the username and title. The full name does appear on the user card.
- The username doesn’t match the full name.
enable namesis ticked.
- This happens with all site customizations disabled.
prioritize username in uxis enabled, disabling it has no effect on this.
- The full names were set via a SSO login.
I have these plugins installed:
- GitHub - discourse/docker_manager: plugin for use with discourse docker image
- GitHub - discourse/discourse-spoiler-alert: A plugin for discourse to hide spoilers behind the spoiler-alert jQuery plugin
- GitHub - discourse/discourse-data-explorer: SQL Queries for admins in Discourse
- GitHub - cpradio/discourse-plugin-checklist: A simple checklist rendering plugin for discourse
- GitHub - discourse/discourse-staff-notes: Plugin for Staff users to create notes on users
- GitHub - discourse/discourse-push-notifications: Plugin for integrating Chrome and FireFox push notifications
Does anyone have an idea why the full names refuse to show up?