🏡 Fully, a Full Width Discourse Theme

Many many thanks, Don! And I’m sorry, but I got confused. My question actually is: how do I change and apply any color of only one color scheme through the CSS?
I blindly tried this and it didn’t work:

@if #{schemeType()} == dark {
    #main-outlet-wrapper .sidebar-container, .sidebar-footer-wrapper .sidebar-footer-container, .sidebar-hamburger-dropdown .sidebar-footer-wrapper .sidebar-footer-container, .sidebar-hamburger-dropdown, .hamburger-panel .revamped.menu-panel.slide-in {
    background-color: #24544D var(--sidebar-color);
        }
      }

:flushed:

Now the wrapped text looks the same color as the wrapper, and if I change it through CSS, the light theme wrapped text will be changed too, but I don’t want that:

I’m sorry to bother you again with that.

1 Like

The all notifications page feels a bit “empty” and the last activity indicator, using the default font size, is a bit tiny in my opinion:

It’s more nitpicking than anything else though. :slight_smile:

I’d like to use a full width theme in a way that the chat will always be opened on the right sidebar. Would this theme enable that?

1 Like

Theoretically I think so. It isnt a “right sidebar” technically, but if you open the chat window pane (not the full screen version) you can size it like so, and be able to chat and browse the forum:

2 Likes

My site have a blank local when install with search Banner component

This error due to component or your theme?
Thank you!

Looks like you’re using below-site-header as plugin outlet on the component settings? You should choose above-main-container if you want the search banner to show next to the sidebar.

1 Like

Is the theme locked Edit CSS/HTML?

For any themes (or components) installed from a URL, you will not see a button to edit HTML/CSS. It’s because, on update, it will overwrite your changes.

You can either propose your changes to the theme [component] repository (or Discourse topic), or insert extra HTML/CSS to your theme or a new component. :+1:

3 Likes

My Logo (text) overflowed to div login, Is this error by theme or my setting?

Try this CSS.

.d-header {
    height: auto;
    padding-bottom: 0.5em;
}

.d-header>.wrap .contents {
    flex-wrap: wrap;
    justify-content: center;
}

I installed this theme on My site, but The left sidebar doesn’t display.

I don’t know why. Can you help me?

Do you have a hamburger menu on the right side of your navbar? If so, you have the hamburger-dropdown menu enabled and just need to change a setting to switch this to sidebar menu.

Choose “Sidebar” in this setting:

Does that fix the issue? If not, a screenshot would be helpful.

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

In the sidebar, DMs is a plural acronym and shouldn’t be capitalised to DMS.

Or, if you insist, it could be DIRECT MESSAGES :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That makes sense!