Google Adwords Setup

What would you like done?
I’m still searching for a “reasonably” priced freelancer, to assist with my new Discourse Site. I need the adwords setup with (if required) a Google Business Analytics account.

When do you need it done? TBD? 30-60 days.

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task? Hourly. $150 per hour with my technical assistance to complete the task properly.

1 Like

Is this the same task (more or less) as: Freelancer / Discourse Forum Design / ?

2 Likes

Jon: I believe it’s the same task. I recently opened my subscription to Discourse and during the setup, didn’t engage the options for adwords. I am trying to setup the adwords feature or the Google Keywords. I wasn’t sure if I need to setup a Google Analytics account or not. The site is operational however, without adwords or keywords, the database won’t get recognized by Google bots. www.esquireforum.com. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi Paul: Looking at your site, I think there isn’t enough content for Google to index. It wouldn’t hurt to make sure Google Analytics is set up and so on, but crux of the problem is that there just isn’t content. I might be able to help, so I’m sending a private message. But fair warning: getting a community started can be hard and there’s no way to guarantee success.

5 Likes

Hi Paul, to run ads with google you can contact an expert here:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.