Hi there !
I am trying to integrate Keycloak Single Sign On with Discourse. I am using SAML client. Sequence is this:
- User goes to discourse webpage. (Discourse version: 2.7.0)
- User click on LogIn button
- User selects with SAML
- User is forwarded to the Keycloak instance for authentication.
- Keycloak redirect User back to discourse webpage.
- User is not created. Error shows: “Sorry, there was an error authorizing your account. Please try again.”
Discourse Logs shows error:
“(saml) Authentication failure! invalid_ticket: OneLogin::RubySaml::ValidationError, Fingerprint mismatch”
Any hint or advise ? Thanks for your time.