How can I hide the "all categories" selection bar on the front page?

I understand that by adjusting the “tagging enabled” option, I can hide the “all tags” section shown in the image below.

However, I’m also looking for a solution to hide the “all categories” section. Is there a way to achieve this?

To be more specific:

When I disable “tagging enabled”:

All tags in all topics of my forum are hidden as well.

I simply want to hide these two selection bars on the front page, with no side effects.

Is there a way to achieve this?

When you say front page, do you mean only /latest specifically? or would you also want this to apply to /top /new etc when there’s no category or tag selected?

If you’d like this to apply this on all of these pages, this CSS will work when added to the common file in admin/customize/themes

.navigation-topics { 
  .category-breadcrumb  {
      display: none;
    }
}

If you’d only like this to apply to / and /latest then this would be more complicated.

Thank you for your response!

Could you please clarify if I am inserting this CSS correctly? It appears that the code isn’t functioning as expected. :frowning:

Additionally, regarding the “front page”, I aim for this to be applied to all pages, including both /Categories and /Latest.

Your guidance is much appreciated!

1 Like

try this instead (without the .navigation-topics css)

.category-breadcrumb {
    display: none;
}
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.