How to delete "Site-feedback" Category

I am trying to delete site feedback category, but I see the message of “Can’t delete this category because it has chat channels”. Anyone knows what the problem is? There is only one post created by the system in the category.
Thank you so much

1 Like

And I cannot delete the post created by the system

1 Like

This should work if you delete any chat channels associated with the category.

You can always create more chat channels afterwards.

1 Like

I cannot disable. The posting is from the system. I mean “About the category” post.

1 Like

I am not talking about the topic posted there. :smiley:

If your site does not have Chat enabled in the site settings, enable it, then try deleting the chat channels. You should then be able to delete #site-feedback (without needing to delete the topic).

2 Likes

I enabled the chat-plugin and chat-plugin-integration as you mentioned, but still I am seeing the same result.

1 Like

Did you disable delete the chat channels?

edit: I’m very sorry, I meant to say ‘delete’, not ‘disable’.

1 Like

As you mentioned I just enabled it. Do I need to disable them again? Anyway there is no chat channel, as I did not open the page to anyone at this moment.

1 Like

Sorry; I meant for you to delete the chat channels. I just edited my post above. :smiley:

1 Like

Wow it works!
I enabled chat and then deleted all the channels in the chat. Then, it was enabled to delete the site-feedback category.
Super thanks!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome, friend. :smiley:

I’m sorry for not having been as clear as I would like to have; it’s late here and I’m tired.

2 Likes