But I think they are being ignored as invalid options, as the results are identical with/without the argument (likewise when filtering to status=unsolved vs status=solved, which should be opposites).
Alternatively, if there’s a different way to pass in custom search terms I would be OK with that - I tried https://discourse.getdbt.com/embed/topics?template=complete&top_period=all&search="status%3Anoreplies" (with the colon encoded and unencoded) but got no results using that approach.
Note that I’m embedding the iframe directly instead of using the <d-topics-list> placeholder element because we ran into this problem:
I don’t think this is the cause of the issue though, given that the imported JS is just building the iframe URL.
OK I had a poke around in embed_controller.rb and it looks like when the topic query is built, it only takes into account the allowed parameters in the original post (template, per-page, category, allow-create, tags and top_period):
Which I think makes
a red herring. I will go and open a feature request to allow additional params in this embed. Thanks for the help @Falco